Chinese mainland property developers are having a massive wave of fundraising to capitalise on "the best financing environment" in more than a year with borrowing cost declining significantly amid looseer liquidity condition. Most developers are able to borrow at single-digit coupon, even lower than 4 per cent in some cases.
Since the start of March, mainland developers, both large- and small-sized, have rushed to raise funds from issuance of short-term bills and corporate bonds, private placement, rights issue, etc,
On March 28, China's leading property developer Vanke said it plans to sell 262,991,000 H . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Systematic, timely and data-driven reporting on China's economy and financial markets with details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere!
- Daily Brief newsletter delivered before market open every weekday wrapping up the most important China-related stories.
- Weekly Market Wrap-up on A shares, Chinese bonds, the Yuan and commodities!
- Interviews with China experts. We find you insights you should never miss!
- Conference calls and events. Nothing is better than talking to newsmakers, experts and reporters directly, right?
Already have an account? Sign In