Chinese regulator has asked some banks to tighten quota for real estate development loans from Thursday August 29, the latest move to ramp up restrictions on homebuilders' financing.
A number of Chinese banks have recently received the regulator' window guidance to tighten quota for bank lending for real estate development to make the total amount largely in line with the levels seen at the end of March this year, first . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly updates on China's financial markets - stocks, bonds, the yuan and commodities
- Interviews and discussions on topics you should never miss!
Already have an account? Sign In