Chinese Vice Premier Liu He and top trade negotiator will be traveling to Washington for the next round of trade talks with the United States on Oct.10-11, China’s commerce ministry said on Tuesday.
Liu will meet US Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer and US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, the ministry said in a brief statement.
Chinese Commerce Minister Zhong Shan, China’s central bank Governor Yi Gang, and the National Development and Reform Commission’s deputy head Ning . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- Original and in-depth reporting
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- THE WIRE - the ONLY real-time financial news platform focused on China, with 24/7 continuous live updates
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
Don't Miss Christmas Offer! Full subscription less than $0.5 a day!
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of readers like you.
Already have an account? Sign In