Chinese stocks market has gone from the worst last year to the best now and the Nasdaq-stlye Chinext board in Shenzhen has led the charge with a more than 40 per cent rally. While some are worried that the market is getting overheated, many analysts believe the bull run is not over yet.
The turnover of the Nasdaq-style Chinext board hit 212.6 billion yuan on Tuesday, close to the record high of 221 billion yuan registered in the stock market bull run in May 2015. A record high of 17.56 billion shares changed hands, compared to . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Systematic, timely and data-driven reporting on China's economy and financial markets with details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere!
- Daily Brief newsletter delivered before market open every weekday wrapping up the most important China-related stories.
- Weekly Market Wrap-up on A shares, Chinese bonds, the Yuan and commodities!
- Interviews with China experts. We find you insights you should never miss!
- Conference calls and events. Nothing is better than talking to newsmakers, experts and reporters directly, right?
Already have an account? Sign In