The city of Suzhou in eastern China's Jiangsu province rolls out new property curbs, another signal pointing to tightening real estate policies after regulators introduced a slews of measures to restrict homebuilders' financing in recent months.
The city restricts buyers of new houses in all six districts - Gusu, Wuzhong, Xiangcheng, Wujiang, New High-Tech district and the Industrial Park, selling their property within three years of the purchase date . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly updates on China's financial markets - stocks, bonds, the yuan and commodities
- Interviews and discussions on topics you should never miss!
Already have an account? Sign In