Chinese real estate developers are cutting home prices to boost sales and speed up cash collection amid a cooling market. Data from China’s top state think tank showed that home prices in key cities fell in September for the first time this year.
Sunac China Holdings Ltd., one of China’s top developer, has cut new home prices in a development in Tianjin, a coastal city neighbouring Beijing, by 30 per cent in the past two . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- Original and in-depth reporting
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- THE WIRE - a real-time financial news platform focused on China
- Daily Brief newsletter to get you prepared for every trading day
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of readers like you. Not ready for our full service? Try Free Weekly Newsletter first.
Already have an account? Sign In