Future Land Development Holdings Ltd said its chairman Wang Zhenhua has been detained by mainland police and that the company has removed him from his position with immediate effect, sending its shares and bonds into a tailspin and wiping out more than $4 billion of its market value.
The eighth-largest property developer by sales in China, Future Land said late on Wednesday that the Putuo Branch of the Shanghai . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly updates on China's financial markets - stocks, bonds, the yuan and commodities
- Interviews and discussions on topics you should never miss!
Already have an account? Sign In