The latest bull run in China's housing market is coming to an end and home prices in major cities will remain depressed next year before stabilising late 2020, said one of the country's top state think tanks. It also warned that ten cities including Beijing are likely to see home prices decline in the next three months.
According to the latest report published by the National Academy of Economic Strategy (NAES) under the China Academy . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- Original and in-depth reporting
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- THE WIRE - a real-time financial news platform focused on China
- Daily Brief newsletter to get you prepared for every trading day
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of readers like you. Not ready for our full service? Try Free Weekly Newsletter first.
Already have an account? Sign In