Chinese telecommunication equipment maker Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. has filed a lawsuit against the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) over its latest decision to ban Huawei from a federal subsidies program, saying it violates the country's constitution.
It’s the controversial telecom giant's latest attempt to combat US measures to impose restrictions on its activities, such as its inclusion on a government blacklist.
Huawei said . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- Original and in-depth reporting
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- THE WIRE - a real-time financial news platform focused on China
- Daily Brief newsletter to get you prepared for every trading day
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of readers like you. Not ready for our full service? Try Free Weekly Newsletter first.
Already have an account? Sign In