Huawei’s chip arm shrugged off concerns about disruptions to US chip supply to the company after the US put Huawei and its subsidiaries on a trade blacklist, saying it has long been preparing for the worst.
Backup chips are being put to use and will ensure the strategic safety of most of the company’s products and the continuous supply of most products, said He Tingbo, president of HiSilicon . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- 7 * 24 Wire that delivers the earliest possible alerts of market-moving news and tailored insights from China
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly newsletter with Editor's Picks
Already have an account? Sign In