China's steel output is expected to maintain robust growth this year and the domestic market will see reemergence of oversupply as growth in demand is unlikely to keep up with supply, warns China's top steel industry group.
China’s total output for crude steel in 2020 will grow at a rate of 6 per cent, in line with the pace last year, however, growth in demand will slow sharply to 2 per cent, said the . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- Original and in-depth reporting
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- THE WIRE - a real-time financial news platform focused on China
- Daily Brief newsletter to get you prepared for every trading day
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of readers like you. Not ready for our full service? Try Free Weekly Newsletter first.
Already have an account? Sign In