Chinese infrastructure stocks stage a strong rally recently as bleak economic data fuelled hopes that Beijing will roll out more stimulus measures to boost the economy. Local governments have announced more than 25 trillion yuan projects.
Amid the increasing downward pressure on the economy due to the coronavirus outbreak, ten local governments including Jiangsu, Beijing, Yunnan, Fujian, Henan, etc. have announced plans of more than 25 trillion yuan projects, of which 4.3 trillion yuan investment is . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- Original and data-driven reporting with details and perspectives you won't find anywhere else
- THE WIRE - A real-time platform focused on China, with up-to-the-minute updates
- Daily Brief newsletter to get you prepared for every trading day
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- We focus. That's why you choose us.
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from intelligent readers like you. Not ready for our full service? Try Free Weekly Newsletter first.
Already have an account? Sign In