More than 10 Chinese local governments including Wuxi, Xi'an, Nanchang and Shanghai as well as Zhenjiang province have announced measures to ease financial pressure on real estate developers as the sector take a hit from the coronavirus outbreak. Analysts expects more regions to follow suit.
On Wednesday, Wuxi city in the eastern province of Jiangsu announced a package of measures to support companies to cope with the impact of the coronavirus epidemic.
The authority . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- Original and data-driven reporting with details and perspectives you won't find anywhere else
- THE WIRE - A real-time platform focused on China, with up-to-the-minute updates
- Daily Brief newsletter to get you prepared for every trading day
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- We focus. That's why you choose us.
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from intelligent readers like you. Not ready for our full service? Try Free Weekly Newsletter first.
Already have an account? Sign In