More investors are rushing into China's stock market while the market rally is extending amid more bullish talks including those from the country's deputy central banker.
On Tuesday, Chinese A shares bounced for another day led by blue-chip stocks, bringing the SSE 50 index which tracks the 50 largest-capitalization stocks listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange 3.3 per cent up to hit the highest since the start of this round of rally. Gains were seen across the board, led by shares of banks, insurers, securities brokerages and 5G telecom equipment makers.
Higher market indexes have . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Systematic, timely and data-driven reporting on China's economy and financial markets with details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere!
- Daily Brief newsletter delivered before market open every weekday wrapping up the most important China-related stories.
- Weekly Market Wrap-up on A shares, Chinese bonds, the Yuan and commodities!
- Interviews with China experts. We find you insights you should never miss!
- Conference calls and events. Nothing is better than talking to newsmakers, experts and reporters directly, right?
Already have an account? Sign In