Nine Chinese companies, among the first to list on China’s new high-tech board, set prices of their new share offer on Tuesday.
Nine companies, including China Railway Signal & Communications Corp, Advanced Micro-Fabrication Equipment Inc (AMEC) and Ningbo Ronbay New Energy Technology Co will take subscriptions from investors on Wednesday. That's the highest number for a single day in China since June 2015, as regulators speed up initial public offerings on . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- Original and in-depth reporting
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- THE WIRE - the ONLY real-time financial news platform focused on China, with 24/7 continuous live updates
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
Don't Miss Christmas Offer! Full subscription less than $0.5 a day!
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of readers like you.
Already have an account? Sign In