Local banking regulator in the city of Ningbo in eastern China's Zhejiang province fined 12 commercial banks for irregularities in their lending activities, especially for improper loans granted to the real estate sector.
The local branch of China Banking and Insurance Commission in the city of Ningbo issued 35 penalties for 12 banks, with a value of more than 10 million yuan, according to a statement released the regulator . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- 7 * 24 Wire that delivers the earliest possible alerts of market-moving news and tailored insights from China
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly newsletter with Editor's Picks
Already have an account? Sign In