Overseas financing costs for Chinese companies continue to rise and are exceeding the cost in China's onshore market, after shifting monetary policy by several countries' central banks and tightening offshore yuan liquidity, according to research by the People's Bank of China (PBOC).
Carried out by the PBOC in tandem with a number of its branches and major Chinese commercial banks, the research found that the appeal of overseas . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly updates on China's financial markets - stocks, bonds, the yuan and commodities
- Interviews and discussions on topics you should never miss!
Already have an account? Sign In