China’s People’s Bank of China (PBOC) on Friday cut the amount of funds that commercial banks have to hold in reserve and analysts believe the central bank will move to lower Loan Prime Rate - the new reference rate for banks' lending, in a move to spur the economic growth amid more signs of weakness and a prolonged trade war with the United States.
The PBOC said its reserve . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly updates on China's financial markets - stocks, bonds, the yuan and commodities
- Interviews and discussions on topics you should never miss!
Already have an account? Sign In