Shenzhen city announces new measures to ease pressure on property developers hard hit by slower home sales amid the coronavirus outbreak.
Home projects with pre-sale certificates can reopen their showrooms to prospective buyers, easing the restrictions imposed since late January to contain the viral outbreak, according to a statement issued by the city's Housing and Construction Bureau on Wednesday.
The Bureau said builders of new homes can apply for pre-sale approval without . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- Original and data-driven reporting with details and perspectives you won't find anywhere else
- THE WIRE - A real-time platform focused on China, with up-to-the-minute updates
- Daily Brief newsletter to get you prepared for every trading day
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- We focus. That's why you choose us.
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from intelligent readers like you. Not ready for our full service? Try Free Weekly Newsletter first.
Already have an account? Sign In