Shenzhen in China's southern Guangdong province, one of China's four top-tier cities, see home sales surge in April, amid a slew of warming signs in large cities' housing markets.
In April, new home sales in the city surged about 40 per cent from a year earlier to 2704 units and sales measured by floor space climbed 37.3 per cent year-on-year to 257,525 square . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- 7 * 24 Wire that delivers the earliest possible alerts of market-moving news and tailored insights from China
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly newsletter with Editor's Picks
Already have an account? Sign In