Shenzhen in China's southern Guangdong province, one of China's four top-tier cities, see home sales surge in April, amid a slew of warming signs in large cities' housing markets.
In April, new home sales in the city surged about 40 per cent from a year earlier to 2704 units and sales measured by floor space climbed 37.3 per cent year-on-year to 257,525 square meters, according to data released by the local real estate regulator.
Its second-hand home sales hit a new high in 16 months and back above 8000 units in April . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Systematic, timely and data-driven reporting on China's economy and financial markets with details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere!
- Daily Brief newsletter delivered before market open every weekday wrapping up the most important China-related stories.
- Weekly Market Wrap-up on A shares, Chinese bonds, the Yuan and commodities!
- Interviews with China experts. We find you insights you should never miss!
- Conference calls and events. Nothing is better than talking to newsmakers, experts and reporters directly, right?
Already have an account? Sign In