Hong Kong, as the world's least affordable housing market for 8 straight years, is witnessing home sales and prices falling, potential buyers reducing, sales of luxury properties tumbling and more and more property agents required to take leaves.
Some say "the 10-year bull run for the real estate market has officially ended" and another 15 per cent drop at least is expected by the end of the next year.
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- 7 * 24 Wire that delivers the earliest possible alerts of market-moving news and tailored insights from China
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly newsletter with Editor's Picks
Already have an account? Sign In