Hong Kong, as the world's least affordable housing market for 8 straight years, is witnessing home sales and prices falling, potential buyers reducing, sales of luxury properties tumbling and more and more property agents required to take leaves.
Some say "the 10-year bull run for the real estate market has officially ended" and another 15 per cent drop at least is expected by the end of the next year.
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Systematic, timely and data-driven reporting on China's economy and financial markets with details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere!
- Daily Brief newsletter delivered before market open every weekday wrapping up the most important China-related stories.
- Weekly Market Wrap-up on A shares, Chinese bonds, the Yuan and commodities!
- Interviews with China experts. We find you insights you should never miss!
- Conference calls and events. Nothing is better than talking to newsmakers, experts and reporters directly, right?
Already have an account? Sign In