Chinese group-buying site Pinduoduo backed by the tech giant Tencent will price its US initial public offering at $19 per American depositary receipt (ADR) to raise up to $1.63 billion in one of the biggest flotations by a Chinese company this year, according to people familiar with the matter.
Pinduoduo's decision to price the IPO at the top of a range between $16 and $19 comes after . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly updates on China's financial markets - stocks, bonds, the yuan and commodities
- Interviews and discussions on topics you should never miss!
Already have an account? Sign In