While China's housing market is cooling amid tight property restrictions, large property developers are having a good time, whose home sales surged and spending on land purchases hit a record high.
Top 30 homebuilders' home sales in value accounted for more than half of the sector's total sales in the first ten months, while smaller ones are facing challenges from all fronts.
In the first eleven months, the top 100 developers generated 10 . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- Original and in-depth reporting
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- THE WIRE - a real-time financial news platform focused on China
- Daily Brief newsletter to get you prepared for every trading day
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of readers like you. Not ready for our full service? Try Free Weekly Newsletter first.
Already have an account? Sign In