US President Donald Trump said he would meet Chinese President Xi Jinping potentially more than once to finalise a deal to end the protracted trade tensions between the world’s two biggest economies.
He sent out optimistic tone about the high-level US-China trade talks in Washington that ended on Thursday, hailing the “tremendous progress” made on the issue of forced technology transfers and welcoming China’s ongoing purchase . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- 7 * 24 Wire that delivers the earliest possible alerts of market-moving news and tailored insights from China
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly newsletter with Editor's Picks
Already have an account? Sign In