China’s Bank of Jinzhou said it’s in talks for possible strategic investment and it’s operating normally amid speculation the lender will be the next to watch after regulator’s surprising takeover of Baoshang Bank.
“Currently, Bank of Jinzhou’s business operations are normal overall,” the bank said in a Thursday statement. “Recently, the bank’s board of directors and some major shareholders have been in talks with . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly updates on China's financial markets - stocks, bonds, the yuan and commodities
- Interviews and discussions on topics you should never miss!
Already have an account? Sign In