China's Hengfeng Bank has completed a restructuring and aims to list in five years, part of government efforts to support indebted regional banks, said a senior bank official.
“The risk has been dissolved. Next, the bank will focus on improving corporate management and strengthening risk control... and will aim to list in five years,” said Chen Ying, chairman of the bank, according to official Xinhua report on Sunday.
The bank has received the 100 . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- Original and in-depth reporting
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- THE WIRE - a real-time financial news platform focused on China
- Daily Brief newsletter to get you prepared for every trading day
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of readers like you. Not ready for our full service? Try Free Weekly Newsletter first.
Already have an account? Sign In