China has been offering an increasing amount of support for private companies, which marks the highest treatment they have ever enjoyed in China's history.
Let's take a look at what benefits have been brought to them so far.
Local governments and financial institutions have established various types of bailout funds with more than 400 billion yuan ready to provide financing to the private sector.
Guo Shuqing, the chairman . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- 7 * 24 Wire that delivers the earliest possible alerts of market-moving news and tailored insights from China
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly newsletter with Editor's Picks
Already have an account? Sign In