China has been offering an increasing amount of support for private companies, which marks the highest treatment they have ever enjoyed in China's history.
Let's take a look at what benefits have been brought to them so far.
Local governments and financial institutions have established various types of bailout funds with more than 400 billion yuan ready to provide financing to the private sector.
Guo Shuqing, the chairman of the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission (CBIRC), proposed a new plan for banks lending, under which, large banks' and small- and mid-sized banks' new loans to private . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Systematic, timely and data-driven reporting on China's economy and financial markets with details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere!
- Daily Brief newsletter delivered before market open every weekday wrapping up the most important China-related stories.
- Weekly Market Wrap-up on A shares, Chinese bonds, the Yuan and commodities!
- Interviews with China experts. We find you insights you should never miss!
- Conference calls and events. Nothing is better than talking to newsmakers, experts and reporters directly, right?
Already have an account? Sign In