Dear Readers, Happy Thursday!
WHAT TO WATCH TODAY
PBOC injects liquidity via targeted MLF
The People’s Bank of China injected 267.4 billion yuan to the interbank system on Wednesday via its targeted medium-term lending facility (TMLF) as it looks to provide struggling smaller business with a steady stream of affordable financing.
The PBOC said the one-year interest rate on the TMLF was 3.15 per cent, in . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- Original and in-depth reporting
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- THE WIRE - a real-time financial news platform focused on China
- Daily Brief newsletter to get you prepared for every trading day
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of readers like you. Not ready for our full service? Try Free Weekly Newsletter first.
Already have an account? Sign In