Dear Readers, Happy Monday!
WHAT TO WATCH TODAY
Will PBOC cut RRR?
The market is closely watching whether the PBOC will cut banks' reserve requirement this week, although many believe the recent jump in credit expansion data has lowered the chance of the move.
This Wednesday (April 17th) is a key date to watch. China is due to released key economic data for March and the first quarter on the day, including GDP growth, industrial output, consumption growth, fixed-asset investment, etc.
In addition, 360 billion yuan MLF will mature this Wednesday, which, if . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Systematic, timely and data-driven reporting on China's economy and financial markets with details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere!
- Daily Brief newsletter delivered before market open every weekday wrapping up the most important China-related stories.
- Weekly Market Wrap-up on A shares, Chinese bonds, the Yuan and commodities!
- Interviews with China experts. We find you insights you should never miss!
- Conference calls and events. Nothing is better than talking to newsmakers, experts and reporters directly, right?
Already have an account? Sign In