Liu Guoqiang, a deputy governor of the People's Bank of China, said in an interview on Thursday with the Financial News run by the central bank, that the foreign exchange market is largely stable and the yuan's exchange rate "is not allowed to go wrong".
Notably, Liu accepted the interview not only as deputy governor of the PBOC, but also as deputy head of the office of China . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe.
We highly value independence. Yuan Talks is solely funded by subscriptions from thousands of intelligent readers like you.
What you'll get:
- Original and in-depth reporting on China's economy and financial markets
- 7 * 24 Wire that delivers the earliest possible alerts of market-moving news and tailored insights from China
- Details, data and perspectives you don't read elsewhere
- Daily Brief newsletters to get you prepared for every trading day
- Weekly newsletter with Editor's Picks
Already have an account? Sign In