China's capital city of Beijing is considering several measures to boost automobile sales, according to an article published on the website of the country's Ministry of Commerce on Tuesday afternoon.
The measures under consideration include providing incentives for old car replacement and releasing at least 100,000 new-energy car quota for first-time car buyers in the first half of the year, according to the article.
In addition, Beijing may introduce special . . .
To continue reading, please subscribe. You will get
- Original and data-driven reporting with details and perspectives you won't find anywhere else
- THE WIRE - A real-time platform focused on China, with up-to-the-minute updates
- Daily Brief newsletter to get you prepared for every trading day
- An indispensable and reliable source of information on China's economy and financial markets
- We focus. That's why you choose us.
We highly value independence. We are solely funded by subscriptions from intelligent readers like you. Not ready for our full service? Try Free Weekly Newsletter first.
Already have an account? Sign In